Monday, November 16, 2009

Hi
I keep getting off topic about me being in china lols
When i reached china it was not as cold as i expected it was around 21-24 so i complained to my mother saying "You told me that it was going to be around 10++ degree" but i regret that so much i wish it would have stayed at 21-24 because my wish got granted and God wanted to give me more TOO more the temperature in shanghai when i came back from hangzhou was around 5-7degree..
>.< my parents wanted me to go shopping but i didnt want to go hearing the wind howl, 100% made me not want to go even more. Even in the house was so cold. I spent THAT afternoon talking on msn with jh F.y.i is jiahao and sf F.y.i shu fang but im going to keep my blog alittle private so those who are reading my blog should know who are they. Jh video called me on msn lols and we invited sf into our chat when we turn off our video call. I actually didnt know that china banned facebook , youtube , blogger and twitter too i think. i spent hours finding a way to acess those websites and i used an anonymous proxy to acess that website and if you are wondering what it is go check the internet cause im not going to waste my time explaning to you xD and i could finally used facebook but i could not use the chat post anything i could just see what ppl post on their wall or my wall and i found out my whole wall was all things about me and they were all teases .... Damn those ppl lols

No comments:

Post a Comment