Friday, November 27, 2009

lols i nvr even post about psle result so i will post now xD
i was disappointed by my score T_T damn sad sia almost cried
at home i got the same grades as my brother but the score such
a big different

My T score: 241
Brother's T score :252
Grades mine: english: A :maths: A*:science : A : mother tongue:A
Brother's : english: A :maths: A*:science : A : mother tongue:A
so what sia =.= im still damn sad T_T why did i get so low my whole family
like damn sad too but today i good mood xD dunno why i planninh bukit panjang
but i only got 241+1 and i need 244 to get in so i need appeal my mother and bro going
to the school to appeal so hoping ^^ but i also dont want to go there i want go yishun town T_T so can be with friends can study together and its near so wish me luck hai
our class the result highest vaishakh lols 256 and next shi bo 250 and got 246 then i not sure maybe ME xDXDXD at least i beat dai ze he 239 xD ^^ lols hope all of my friends can be together in the same secondary school xD so gd luck to all

No comments:

Post a Comment