Friday, November 20, 2009

Meaningful songs de meaning xD

( )bracket means the meaning
The meaning of this song to me
Kyrptonite - 3doors down


I took a walk around the world to
Ease my troubled mind : (means his mind is troubled and trying to find a way to ease it)
I left my body laying somewhere
In the sands of time :(he was lost somewhere as in mentally)
I watched the world float to the dark
Side of the moon
I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah :(his friends drifted away from him and there was nothing he could do)

I watched the world float to the
Dark side of the moon : :(his friends drifted away from him and there was nothing he could do)
After all I knew it had to be something
To do with you :( he suspects something)
I really don't mind what happens now and then
As long as you'll be my friend at the end :( but he doesnt care as long as the person be his friend to till end) so touching xD

If I go crazy then will you still
Call me Superman :( means that will the friend will be same as last time even if he goes mad)
If I'm alive and well, will you be
There holding my hand :( this part dedicated to royston for sf xD) ( royston is hoping sf will be holding his hand when he is still alive)
I'll keep you by my side with
My superhuman might : ( he will do anything to keep her/him by his side)
Kryptonite

You called me strong, you called me weak
But your secrets I will keep
You took for granted all the times I
Never let you down :( loved the person even though the person did something)
You stumbled in and bumped your head, if
Not for me then you would be dead
I picked you up and put you back
On solid ground ( the whole paragraph means the same thing) :( loved the person even though the person did something thats hurts the person)

If I go crazy then will you still
Call me Superman
If I'm alive and well will you be
There holding my hand
I'll keep you by my side with my
Superhuman might
Kryptonite ( same as before)

//Oh whoa whoa//
3x( i dont know what this means xD) hoped you will understand it P.S i think i will continue to make more of this

No comments:

Post a Comment